62K Delaware residents information might be compromised in Anthem health insurer cyberattack
As many as 62,051 Delaware residents may have had their personal information compromised following a hacking attack on the computers of health insurer Anthem, Inc.
- Cops: Heroin, 2yo child found in Newark heroin raid; 5 charged
- Sir Paul McCartney joins Firefly 2015 lineup
- Wilmington teen charged with stolen gun possession after leading police on chase through city
- Wilmington pair facing drug, shoplifting charges following New Castle City dollar store incident
- Markell to speak at national opportunity summit