Former pediatrician appeals 'waterboarding' conviction
The Delaware Supreme Court is mulling an appeal by a former pediatrician serving three years in prison for abusing his female companion's preteen daughter, including "waterboarding" the girl by holding her head under a faucet.
- Microsoft's 'DigiGirlz' pushes STEM careers at Wilmington University
- Man killed trying to cross lanes of I-95 in Wilmington on foot.
- Delaware NAACP calls for change after Dover officer indicted for assault
- Small businesses honored in Delaware
- EdWatch: UD grad student studying the size of rain drops
- House approves indoor ban on electronic cigarettes
- Delaware governor heads to Switzerland symposium
- Denn speaks with Delaware faith leaders
- Woman, 84, freed from car half-hour after Middletown crash
- Woman hospitalized after head-on collision with tree in Pike Creek
- Wilmington man located, Gold Alert canceled