3 Portuguese man o' war wash up on Delaware beaches
The Portuguese man o' war, a particularly nasty sea creature that resembles the jellyfish, was spotted at a number of ocean beaches in Delaware and has prompted the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (DNREC) to issues warnings to coastal visitors.
- Almost 650,000 motorists visit Delaware tolls over July 4th weekend
- UPDATE: Speed, alcohol factors in fatal Milltown crash
- Dover woman struck, killed in Georgetown
- Bridgeville farm debuts 'Nice Cream'
- Defense testimony resumes in federal cyberstalking trial
- Oreos get thin, going for 'sophisticated' air
- Atlantic City reaping rewards of non-gambling attractions
- Some Democratic lawmakers unhappy with Delaware budget decisions