Weekend I-95 closures coming to Delaware
The northbound lanes of Interstate 95 will be closed overnight Thursday and then again through the weekend starting early Saturday morning as work crews conduct a paving and milling project in the area.
- Microsoft's 'DigiGirlz' pushes STEM careers at Wilmington University
- Man killed trying to cross lanes of I-95 in Wilmington on foot.
- Small businesses honored in Delaware
- EdWatch: UD grad student studying the size of rain drops
- House approves indoor ban on electronic cigarettes
- Delaware governor heads to Switzerland symposium
- Denn speaks with Delaware faith leaders
- Woman, 84, freed from car half-hour after Middletown crash
- Woman hospitalized after head-on collision with tree in Pike Creek
- Wilmington man located, Gold Alert canceled