Ted Cruz drops out of the race for president
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz ended his presidential campaign, eliminating the biggest impediment to Donald Trump's march to the Republican nomination.
Trump, Sanders win Indiana primaries
Wilmington police complete probe into McDole shooting
WDEL's Road Scholar: Another gateway to Wilmington's Riverfront will deliver far easier access
EdWatch: Harvard researcher: Opportunity gap grows as child's success depends on parents' socioeconomic status
Wilmington Flower Market ready to 'Rock the Park'
- More sites, enhancements for the Delaware Beer, Wine and Spirits Trail
- Markell supports tougher penalties for texting while driving
- Is Biden the best Veep ever?
- Conrad Schools of Science may lose Redskins name
- Man hit, killed by police car
- Trump, Biden to attend University of Pennsylvania graduation
- Gov. Markell honors Delaware State University on its 125th anniversary
- DSU prepares for VP Biden's visit
- Republicans seek to yank police funding offer to Wilmington
- Delaware State Police to remember Troopers who made the ulitmate sacrifice
- 3 New Jersey towns offer app for beach badge purchase
- Bear bandit targets tobacco store
- DNREC Takes Action to Improve Transparency & Access
- Dover Air Force Base garden goes green