Ex-Tower Hill headmaster in Wilmington sentenced to 50 years for child porn
The former headmaster of Tower Hill School in Wilmington has been sentenced to 50 years in prison for dealing in child pornography.
- Driver airlifted from scene of Centreville collision after losing control for several miles
- Motorcyclist injured near Brandywine Hundred; Cause not specified
- Wilmington garage fire leads to discovery of dog caged in rear of unit
- Delaware judge rules in ex-candidate's suit against elderly mother
- Defendant in computer hacking case gets 18 months in prison
- Delaware House approves Dover school tax hike