Del. homeland security: Body cameras for police 'inevitable'
Governor Markell sat down with the Delaware NAACP and local law enforcement leaders to discuss the possible use of body cameras for police.
- Wilmington shooting sends man form Bear to hospital
- 11 horses killed in Hockessin barn fire
- Dover man with BB gun shot, killed by police
- DSU rings in new year with smoke-free campus
- Coons speaks out on NYC cop killings
- Fight wildfires out west as a member of the Del. Forest Service
- Dover police nab serial robber
- Judge set to rule in child porn case of ex-Tower Hill Headmaster