Odessa National Golf Club owes $500K+ in school taxes to Appoquinimink as district seeks referendum
More than $50 million is owed in back taxes to New Castle County's six school districts--money that could be used to help fund what many are calling an under-funded and broken education system.
HealthWatch: Clinic helping military members overcome PTSD through virtual reality needs funding
Funeral details released for third fallen Wilmington firefighter
Wilmington woman sentenced to a year in prison for stealing $150K from disabled sister's Social Security benefits
With plunging jet stream, so go temperatures by late week
- Man, 25, found shot in Red Lion community
- Woo weighs in on Trump and Taiwan
- Newark man ordered to pay back $420K after pleading guilty to bank fraud
- Dover home, occupied by man and his son, shot 8 times
- Gold Alert issued for missing Wyoming man
- Tradition still alive: Claymont Christmas Parade celebrates 'The Weed'