Odessa National Golf Club owes $500K+ in school taxes to Appoquinimink as district seeks referendum
More than $50 million is owed in back taxes to New Castle County's six school districts--money that could be used to help fund what many are calling an under-funded and broken education system.
Funeral details released for third fallen Wilmington firefighter
With plunging jet stream, so go temperatures by late week
Newark man ordered to pay back $420K after pleading guilty to bank fraud
Gold Alert issued for missing Wyoming man
Tradition still alive: Claymont Christmas Parade celebrates 'The Weed'
- The traditional tree lighting at Rockwood Park officially kicks off the holiday season
- Knight scores 4 times to lead Eagles to second straight football crown
- Defense helps Woodbridge to first DIAA title
- DSP: PA man hit and killed by marked police vehicle in Felton
- Already-incarcerated man charged with gunning man down in Sparrow Run in 2012
- Gold Alert issued for Claymont woman
- Police release composite sketch of Glasgow Park indecent exposure suspect
- Pedestrian hit on Wilmington's South Market Street Bridge dies