Wilmington police say officers acted within protocol in shooting of Jeremy McDole
Wilmington police on Tuesday said an internal investigation showed that officers did not violate rules and procedures for use of lethal force when they shot Jeremy McDole, a man in a wheelchair who was killed last year in a confrontation with city law enforcement.
- Man hit, killed by police car
- Trump, Biden to attend University of Pennsylvania graduation
- The Delaware Tourism Office announces more sites and enhancements for the Beer, Wine and Spirits Trail.
- Gov. Markell honors Delaware State University on its 125th anniversary
- 3 New Jersey towns offer app for beach badge purchase
- Bear bandit targets tobacco store
- DNREC Takes Action to Improve Transparency & Access
- Dover Air Force Base garden goes green