Delaware wins $10M grant for new Claymont train station
Delaware has secured a $10 million federal grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation to fund construction of the new Claymont train station.
Clinton becomes first woman presidential nominee of major party in last day Democratic National Convention
Democratic National Convention 2016 | Final Day coverage and livestream
WATCH: Delaware native Sarah McBride becomes first transgender person to address DNC
10K+ sign banner supporting law enforcement at Cabela's at Christiana MallWatch Video
Former airman convicted in toddler's death
- Hockessin house fire apparently sparked by lightning strike
- Sinkhole traps dump truck in Wilmington
- DSP: 4 caught, 1 sought for stealing, selling chainsaws from Kent, Sussex businesses
- Knife-point robbery foiled by Wilmington Manor gas station employee who grabs bat and starts swinging
- Police: Seaford man tells Court Collections office 'I’ll just blow the place up'
- Suspect charged after being interrupted mid-burglary attempt outside Stanton, police say
- Delaware AG files suit against Michigan brothers previously banned from state for scamming small businesses
- Here are all 57 #DonkeysAroundTown in Philly for the DNC