Fox Run fire an accident

A fire at the Fox Run apartments in Bear has been determined to be accidental.

The State Fire Marshal says it started around 8 Sunday night on the one thousand block of Woodchuck Place.

The fire got its start in a wall between the first and second floors of an apartment and was caused by an electrical malfunction.

Everyone got out okay, but several families have been displaced by the fire, which did about 85 thousand dollars in damages.






Copyright © Oct 23, 2014, WDEL/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
Advanced permission from Delmarva Broadcasting Company required for publication or rebroadcast.