Electrical outlet sparks fire inside Townsend home

A problem with an electric outlet causes a home to catch fire in Townsend.

The fire broke out at a home on the 400 block of Eagles Nest Landing Road at noontime Wednesday.

Fire crews from Leipsic and Smyrna got the blaze under control in about 45 minutes.

The home sustained $50,000 in damage.

No one was hurt.






Copyright © Sep 19, 2014, WDEL/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
Advanced permission from Delmarva Broadcasting Company required for publication or rebroadcast.