Turn your smart phone into a free prize machine! Play the free, mobile “Scratch and Win
Game” exclusively from the MidAtlantic Wine +
Food Festival and 1150AM WDEL.
It's easy and fun! Grab your phone and text the word “WINE” to 56221,
or simply scan the QR code on this page. Scratch the screen to make three matches and
you win. Play free by getting a new game piece every day through May 16th for a chance to
win one of the hundreds of free prizes.
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. The MidAtlantic Wine + Food Festival Scratch Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents 21 years or older at the time of entry and only residents of the states of Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Employees of Clear Channel, MidAtlantic Wine and Food Festival, sponsors and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible.
3. Entry. The Sweepstakes will begin 5/1/14 at 12 a.m. (E.S.T.) and all entries must be received before 5/14/14 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Enter by visiting
You may enter the Sweepstakes daily.
MidAtlantic Wine and Food Festival and Delmarva Broadcasting will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, post-due, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
All prizes will be tickets to MidAtlantic Wine and Food Festival events, taking place between May 14-18, 2014. Value of tickets will range between $20 and $500.
Every player will win at least one prize. Only one premium prize per player.
Winners will be notified by email on or before 5/14, 2014. Return of prize notification email as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Unanswered prize notifications may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes.
Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be completed upon claiming of the prize. Failure to sign the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner.
For prize winners list (available after 5/15, 2014), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Delmarva Broadcasting 2727 Shipley Rd Wilmington, Delaware 19810.
5. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
6. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
7. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Delaware, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Delaware. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
8. General Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, contestants release Delmarva Broadcasting, MidAtlantic Wine and Food Festival and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
9. Sponsor. The MidAtlantic Wine + Food Festival Scratch Contest is sponsored by Delmarva Broadcasting and MidAtlantic Wine and Food Festival, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact DBC Media 302-478-2700.