Med Prep is recalling all lots of products compounded at its facility after a Connecticut hospital found visible mold in 50-milliliter bags of magnesium sulfate intravenous solution.
Intravenous product contaminated with mold could lead to a fatal infection.
If DPH finds any products were shipped to Delaware, each facility will be contacted about how to properly dispose of the product. If the product was used, medical facilities will have to monitor patients.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.