Electrical outlet sparks fire inside Townsend home
By Amy Cherry

A problem with an electric outlet causes a home to catch fire in Townsend.

The fire broke out at a home on the 400 block of Eagles Nest Landing Road at noontime Wednesday.

Fire crews from Leipsic and Smyrna got the blaze under control in about 45 minutes.

The home sustained $50,000 in damage.

No one was hurt.



Copyright © Apr 17, 2014, WDEL/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.




WDEL News Tools:
Printer friendly version
Back to homepage



 Latest News

 Follow Us

Facebook Twitter
RSS Mobile
Email Updates




Copyright © 2014, Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use.
WDEL Statement of Equal Employment Opportunity and Outreach