Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 4:14pm
Troopers investigate aggravated menacing, robbery
Updated Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 4:22pm
State police search for a male suspect who robbed a New Castle woman and threatened a Bear man early Sunday morning.
Police say a male victim was in the Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot on Limestone Road. He noticed a white male suspect in his friend's vehicle.
When the victim confronted the suspect, he pointed a handgun at the victim. The suspect then fled on foot.
Police say soon after the same suspect approached a 57-year-old woman at the nearby Wawa parking lot. He displayed a handgun and demanded cash. The female complied and the suspect fled.
Police say the suspect is described as five-foot, 10 inches tall, between 20-30 years old, with a large build and a military-style haircut.
No one was injured during these incidents.
Copyright © Sep 20, 2014, WDEL/Delmarva Broadcasting Company. All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
| Latest News
- VIDEO: Newark blanks Glasgow 16-0
- VIDEO: DMA ends Tower Hill's winning streak at 12
- VIDEO: Dickinson holds on, defeats rival McKean
- VIDEO: Cropper's 2 TDs lift St. Elizabeth to comeback win over Delmar
- VIDEO: Caravel suffers loss to Archbishop Curley (Md.)
- Friday Night High School Scoreboard
- VIDEO: UD students protest school's harassment policy
- VIDEO: Environmental consulting firm goes green
- VIDEO: County land use GM talks Brandywine Hundred development
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be repeated'
- Local biz-watcher says proposed DuPont breakup could happen
- Biden: Young men need to stand against violence
- Coons spends almost $400K for media, consulting
- Report: Denn campaign finance report causes confusion
- Woman acquitted of murder because of insanity
- Police in Delaware and Md. looking for strong-arm robber
- Lewes woman arrested on 4th DUI after crash
- Harrington Juvenile Arrested for Rape
- Man in critical condition after North Star crash
- Man jailed on heroin charges in Wilmington
- 3 vying for 2 seats in Dewey election Saturday
- CDC: Severe respiratory illness now in 22 states, but not Del.
- VIDEO: Hodgson 34, Caesar Rodney 6
- VIDEO: St. Mark's 28, Sussex Central 0
- VIDEO: Friends 24, Woodbridge 20
- VIDEO: Cape Henlopen 43, Indian River 7
- VIDEO: Sussex Tech 46, Milford 0
- VIDEO: Laurel 59, Smyrna 42
- VIDEO: Mount St. Joseph 35, Dover 20