Aid for storm damage may be available through FEMA

By Associated Press 5:38pm, November 2, 2012
Officials are urging residents and business owners to report significant damage from Superstorm Sandy to report it to their city or county emergency management agency.

WBOC-TV reports that the Federal Emergency Management Agency says residents to report if damage to their home forced residents to move out. Business owners whose businesses had physical or economic losses that are not covered by private insurance should also call.

The phone numbers: Wilmington: (302) 576-CITY (2489); New Castle County: (302) 395-5555; Kent County: (302) 735-3465; Sussex County: (302) 856-7366.

Most Recent Stories