Wilmington's public works dept. now a few clicks a way

By Tom Lehmn 5:18pm, February 27, 2013
Communicating with Wilmington's public works department just got a little easier.

The city has started an online service called Report It/ Resolve It, which lets residents send non-emergency requests for service like special pickups or water quality tests.

The department will then investigate and try to address the issue.

The service can also be used to send complaints.

Those who use the service will be updated electronically on the progress of their request.

If it isn't responded to or resolved, they should contact the Public Works Customer Service department.

You can find the service on the city's website.

Most Recent Stories